Why Handball Vortex Uses These Technologies
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- to enable you to use and access the handball Vortex Products and its Services;
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the Handball Vortex Products;
- to better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Handball Vortex Products and to improve the Handball Vortex Products;
- to serve you tailored advertising (such as on the Handball Vortex Products, emails, texts, and on third-party websites);
- to show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you;
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Handball Vortex Products and Handball Vortex advertisements;
- to enforce legal agreements that govern the use of the Handball Vortex Products;
- for fraud detection and prevention, trust and safety, and investigations;
- for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
When you visit the Handball Vortex Products we may place cookies on your device. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and can enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable manner without reference to personal information. For example, we may use the information we collect to better understand website traffic patterns and optimize our website experience. In some cases, we associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your personal information. Our business partners may also use these tracking technologies on the Handball Vortex Products or engage others to track your behavior on our behalf.
Types of information collected by cookies
The types of information that we collect through Cookies include:
- IP address;
- Device ID;
- Viewed pages;
- Browser type;
- Browsing information;
- Operating system;
- Internet Service Provider;
- Whether you have responded to, or interacted with, an advertisement;
- Referring or referred links or URLs;
- Features used and activities engaged in on our sites and in our apps.
Types and functions of cookies
Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not work in its intended way without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Functional Cookies enable our website to work properly and to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features;
Analytics Cookies help us understand how customers like you use Handball Vortex These cookies help to provide information on metrics which means we can improve our website, apps, and communications, and ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Handball Vortex and our trusted partners use third-party cookies. These cookies are used to display personalized advertisements. These adverts are based on your browsing such as pages you have viewed. These cookies are also used to integrate social media on our site, allowing you to like or share pages or products on social media.